LEGO Green Building Plate-(lego)



Essential for Lego Builders, July 26, 2000
By Deborah A. Woehr (San Jose, CA USA)

My son has at least four of these boards, and he uses them all the time. I agree with the reviewer from Virginia that these should be included with every major set because the Legos do fall apart when they have to be transported from one place to another. I also think the boards are somewhat expensive, but at least they're sturdy and you can connect them with Lego blocks to build bigger scenes.

The green plate..., December 28, 2005
By Michael E. Rudd (Fayetteville, NC)

...is great and all, and every LEGO enthusiast should have at least one (in addition to the gray plate). I gave a markdown for durability because it is a bit weak and flexible. If you're not careful with it (bend too much) it is liable to break easy, so I agree with an earlier post that it should be made a little thicker.
As for all the squabbling in a majority of these posts...this is not a discussion board, it is a review board. And the arguements are rediculous (such as what color is better or the difference in size) for this being a simple green plate.
All-in-all however, I recommend this plate to anyone that needs its size and color, because you won't always be building on the included baseplates with the sets (my friends and I always built our own forts and houses and stuff).

Very useful, May 23, 2006
By Felis "Felistorm" (Tecumseh, OK)

I would say that while I think 7 bucks is a bit much my son has had constant play using this and has definitally put 7 bucks worth of use into it I think. I do agree that they should be included and I also would like to find one of the lego tables although someones suggestion of fixing them to a board or something might just be an idea. My son has used them to build hotels on or even makes his own "game grid" or mazes or even maps. He is 7 and I have to say he loves this thing and I plan on maybe getting him another. I nearly forgot to add that while some people have seen durability problems we haven't. It has even been stepped on by his older sister and while it left a faded green mark it did not bend it or anything. It has been very durable for us.
-lego-